The application period for the 2020/21 academic year begins 15 December 2019.
A sample application form can be found here.
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Certificate of general qualification for university entrance (e.g. Abitur) or comparable school leaving qualification
- Degree from a university or school of applied sciences with proof of at least 240 ECTS
- Proof of English and German language skills necessary for coursework and exams
German: Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH), DSH-2 or better is required; Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (TestDaF), TDN 4 or better in all four sections is required; a comparable examination with a result of B2/C1 based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
English: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 230 (computer-based exam), 570 (paper-based) or 88 (internet-based); International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a score of 5.5; a comparable examination with a result of B2/C1 based on the CEFR
- Proof of relevant work experience where available
- If applicable, additional documentation offering evidence of your particular suitability to this course of study (e.g. letters of recommendation, scholarships or grants)
The application period for the academic year 2020/21 starts December 15th, 2019. A link to the online application will be available here.
You will find here an example of the application form, including all questions.